As an independent charity, with no government subsidies, our work in the community is only made possible by the generous contributions of a handful of benefactors. Sadly, the increase in demand for our advocacy services puts a strain on those limited funds and the resources they provide.
Funding in 2019 allowed us to help over 450 vulnerable and disabled people, with wide-ranging issues including safeguarding, child Protection, homelessness, and financial management. This is on top of the physical or mental health frailties that all of our clients live with.
To continue to offer a free-to-use advocacy service for the most vulnerable in our community we are in urgent need of additional support; can you help us please?
Support from local businesses
Partnerships between businesses and charities work best if the organisations involved share common values and goals. Does your business:
• Take pride in having a diverse and inclusive local recruitment policy?
• Encourage staff to be active in the community through volunteering and related activities?
• Value links with the local community, and want to strengthen these by working in partnership with a worthwhile charity?
If so, we’d love to hear from you. Let’s see if we can partner together to strengthen your community and social impact, while also helping us maintain our support for disabled people in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
Support from individuals
If you’ve seen the positive impact PCAS has had on a friend, neighbour or family member, or if you’ve heard about our work and would like to contribute in some way, then we would be extremely pleased to hear from you:
• Perhaps you have skills or experience that can help us in our work, and maybe you have some time you can give on a regular basis?
• Could you help raise some funds, for example through a sponsored event or activity?
• Or perhaps you’d just like to make a direct donation to help fund our work in the community.
So, if this sounds like you, we’d love you to become a friend of PCAS.
Please email our Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Thankfully, we have a number of longstanding funders who have sustained PCAS over recent years.
The following organisations, some local some national, are presently supporting our work:
The Henry Smith Charity
Lloyds Bank Foundation
Garfield Weston Foundation
Trusthouse Charitable Foundation
Oswestry Cambrian Rotary Club
Atkinson & Kirby
Other private donors
Here when you need us
01691 658 008 | email: email@example.com
The Willow Tree,