Is It Wrong?
Do any of these statements relate to you or someone you know?
If they do please get in touch with us to talk about how we may be able to help.
It is wrong ….
- To move you or make other decisions without knowing your views
- For anyone to decide to spend your money for you without asking
- To give you medical treatment without informed consent
- To have to put up with physical or sexual abuse
- For your keyworker to change without asking you
- To feel afraid in your own home
- To be disbelieved when you want to be listened to
- To be stopped from complaining
- To be stopped from seeing anyone you want
- To be denied opportunities to go out and enjoy yourself because of your behaviour
- To have your possessions taken away
- To be locked in your room
- For your views and choices to be ignored
- To be denied knowledge of your rights, or information about your treatment and service options
- For anyone to shout at you, or be rude
- To be discriminated against because of your gender, religion, race, culture, disability or sexuality
- To have to live with someone you don’t like
- To not have access to meetings that concern you
Follow us on Facebook
Here when you need us
01691 658 008 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Willow Tree,